Auto-Repricing Script Writer
This page is still under construction and maybe not contain complete data
The Auto Repricing Script Writer generates a Repricing Script for Soloist to use when Auto-repricing your inventory. The script generated will be based on parameters you enable by checking the corresponding box next to any of the options in the following sections.
Are you repricing only your Books? Only CD's? Perhaps you only want your FBA items repriced? Make your selection in the drop down menus and check the corresponding box to enable the parameter.
- This section will tell Soloist what items to leave out of the list being considered for Auto-repricing.
- Any item that is excluded from automatic repricing will be placed on the Reprice Your Books (RYB) page for your manual price updates.
- You can exclude items based on a variety of parameters including:
- A pattern match you can create by naming a Match on field from the drop down menu, then enter the text to match on in the box below. See the FAQ below for further clarity.
- Prices above or below a set amount.
- Listed Date More than/less than days in inventory
- Sales Rank with more than/less than options.
- Reverse Exclusions can be selected to reverse the action of all enabled parameters.
- Custom Code can be entered in the Other Pre-Processing text boxes to exclude items based on specifications not found in those listed. The language to use for your custom code is PERL. Plain text will not work in this section.
- The parameters you enable in this section tells Soloist what items to use, or not use, when comparing your inventory for Auto-repricing. You do not have to select anything in this section. But, most find that fine tuning the list you are pricing against results in better pricing suggestions.
- You can set a variety of parameters including:
- Feedback based on Amazon's percentage scale and on the Just Launched rating.
- FBA Compare against other FBA sellers, or leave them out of the comparisons being gathered by Soloist. Also select whether, or not, to pad your prices with shipping cost.
- Condition Limit your comparisons to your own condition, above, or below your condition, or just to your specific condition class.
- Price' Limit your comparison based on a percentage (%) or dollar ($) amount, above, or below, your current price, or above/below a specified amount.
- Custom Code can be entered in the Other Pre-Processing text box for any comparisons not found in those listed. The language to use for your custom code is PERL. Plain text will not work in this section.
- This section is where you tell Soloist what to do with all the data it has been gathering. The parameters are all about your position in the list of comparison offers and what you want to do while there.
- Meet or beat the lowest price by a dollar ($) or percentage (%) amount.
- Drop your price by a set amount based on a specific position in the list of comparisons.
- Average your price based on the number of comparisons and their position.
- Custom Code can be entered in the Custom Core Processing box if none of the options in this section meet your needs. The language to use for your custom code is PERL. Plain text will not work in this section.
- The parameters in this section will tell Soloist all the limits that exist for your prices.
- You can set Minimum Prices based on:
- a set value
- a percent (%) over the value entered to a select field of your choosing.
- a dollar ($) amount over the value entered to a select field of your choosing.
- You can force a price drop, or a price raise based on a set percent (%) or dollar ($) amount