- Your account must be properly configured at Biblio.com for successful integration.
- Send an email to email@example.com with the following message:
- "Please adjust my account to work with The Art of Books inventory management system via FTP inventory and order management.”
- If you ever change your Biblio Password, contact Biblio directly and have them update your FTP Password to match your new login.
- Biblio only accepts books and audiobooks .. no music or movies.
- We have filters in place to prevent the media they do not accept from being uploaded. Please be sure your non-ISBN items have the word “book” in the media field on your AOB SLP to ensure these filters do their job.
- You can note that an audiobook is a CD or cassette in your notes.
- If you want to confirm your orders as shipped directly on Biblio, please DO NOT confirm them until we receive the order, or we will not be able to get it. You can also use AOB's ship page to confirm your shipping to Biblio
- Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-813-9432
- What is BibliOZ?
Check out this Biblio help page and contact them if you need more information:
How long do I have to mark an order as shipped?
From the Biblio help ... Orders are expected to be processed as either rejected, canceled, or shipped within 3 business days. Orders not processed by this time are subject to cancellation, in which case the charge to the customer will be voided. Payment will not be made to the bookseller for orders which are expired and subsequently canceled.
When do I use the reject option on my AOB ship page?
If you do not have the book(s) in stock, or are unable to ship, click on the button Reject button on your and save changes.
Is it necessary to send a purge and replace to Biblio? If so, how often is recommended?
Biblio says, "We recommend that booksellers purge and replace their inventory on Biblio every three months or so."