Welcome to The Art of Books We try to make ourselves as accessible as possible to our customers and there are several ways to contact AOB for support.
Our Chat room is an open forum where you will often find other sellers logged in; both during and after regular support hours. It's a great place to network with other sellers and is the quickest channel for reaching our Support Staff.
While there are 'bots' on hand at all times, AOB Support Staff is available Monday - Friday between 10 AM to 4 PM ET to help with any questions, or concerns, you may have. Just click the Live Chat link at the top of any page on AOB to use the built in chat client provided by AOB.
If you are using an IRC chat client, the channel is #chat on irc.theartofbooks.com
Some users like to use the chat client XChat, Click here for instructions on how to set it up for a PC.
- At the top of every AOB page there is a Support Ticket link.
- Click the link to open the ticket queue associated with your AOB account.
- You are presented with the option to create a new ticket. Or you can open an existing ticket by clicking the Subject.
- For new tickets, Enter a subject and write a detailed description of your problem including specifics like SKU, or order number.
- Select a priority level
- Click the button and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Tickets are answered in the order they are received, with priority given to more serious problems first.
The AOB Email address is email@example.com and is the lowest priority in the support channels we offer for assistance. Your emails can be expected to receive attention within 24-48 hours typically.
The Art of Books
8837 South County Road 700 E.
Marengo, IN 47140
Please note that this is not a recommended method if you are looking for support.