Download your inventory
From AOB Help
This page allows you to generate a download your inventory using a variety of filters and formats.
- Select the information you want to download.
- If it is a full inventory report, select the first check box with greater than or equal to selected in the drop down menu and then a 1 in the text box, followed by any other options you would like to select.
- If you'd like a full inventory file including all 0 quantity items do not select any of the options. Simply scroll to the bottom and choose tab delimited as the file format and click the Generate your Inventory file button.
- Next, choose either a tab-delimited file or an Excel file in the drop down box toward the bottom.
- Note: If your inventory is greater than 30K, you'll want a tab delimited file since excel invariably locks up on inventory files this size.
- Click the Generate your Inventory file button and you will receive an email with a link to download the file.
- Make sure you are logged into your account before trying the link.
- Requested downloads are only stored for 10 days.
- You can also follow these steps when your download is ready:
- Log into your account.
- Click on Inventory at the top of the page
- Click on Download your inventory
- Scroll to the bottom of the page where you will see a Recent Downloads section.
- Right click the inventory download ID and choose 'save target as' (or 'save link as' depending on what browser you are using).
- Change the extension to .xls if you requested an Excel file, or .txt if you requested a tab delimited. If you just click the link it will not save correctly.
- Change the format type to All Formats
- Click Save
- Open the file in your spreadsheet.