List single items
List Single Item
You can efficiently do all your listing here. The fields allow for manual data entry, as well as entering the ISBN and populating listing details from the data base you selected for your Market Data. The page is split into three sections as follows:
- Item Detail (blue): This section displays the Image, Title, Author(s), Publisher (or Label for Audio), Publication Date (or Release Date for Audio), Media, Volume and Edition. Keywords, the field at the bottom of this section will not auto populate, however, you can manually enter text to this field for use in creating browse paths and categories on venues other than Amazon.
- Listing Entry (gray): This section is where you will enter the details specific to your item. The fields that are viewed in this section are greatly dependent on what you have enabled in your Single List Settings page. By default you will have a field for ISBN/ASIN/UPC, SKU, Condition and Core Price. But, you can add a variety of other fields such as Condition Text, Venue Specific Price fields, or your 'do not list' section.
- Start by entering the ISBN, ASIN, or UPC code in the topmost field and click the "Populate Product Data". This will poll the Amazon.com database if you are Active there, or the AOB Cache and populate the fields for which information is available
- Next, enter a SKU, condition, notes, price, and any other fields you have selected to use.
- Enter the notes you want sent to your venues.
- If you have setup any Clickey Notes, the IDs will appear just under the Notes label. Simply hover over the Note ID and the note will display in an info box. Click the Note ID and that note will be added to the Notes text block.
- Check the listing details entered to insure that the item you are listing is exactly the same as the info that populated when you entered the ISBN/ASIN/UPC. Sometimes you will find that even though an ISBN is correct, the binding you have is different from the binding associated with that ISBN.
- Pricing (green): When you click “Populate Product Data”, this block will show a sampling of current market prices. Prices are grouped in buckets. Buckets are comprised of items having the same Condition, Feedback rating, FBA/Merchant and whether it ships Domestically. Click on a price and that price, minus $.01, will be entered into the Core Price block. Hover over a price to display a variety of pricing data:
- Listings Considered: will be followed by a variable number that represents the number of listings in the bucket mentioned above.
- Multiple at lowest: with either a True, or False value.
- If True, the price displayed represents more than one listing.
- If False, than there's only one listing at the actual price displayed, regardless of how many are in the bucket.
- Shipping: will show the shipping amount.
- Total: will show you the lowest price in that specific bucket + shipping.
- Ships in: is the time it takes to get the package out for shipping.
- Ships Domestically: will have a value of true,false, or unknown.
- This will indicate whether the seller is from the US, or not.
- Feeback: displays a percentage (%) and a (parenthesized) number. The listings in the bucket all fall within the % range displayed and the (number) represents the feedback count of the seller who's price is displayed
Under the Sales Rank you'll now see two low prices…
- Low Price: is the lowest when only the price is considered.
- Low Total: is the lowest when price and shipping are both considered.
- Price Highlighting...
- FBA price is Pink – whether, or not, you have enabled FBA here on AOB you will see Amazon's FBA items
- Seller price is Purple – highlighting will depend on if it happens to be the one displayed in the Buy Boxes on Amazon.
- Amazon's price is Green.
When you are satisfied with your listing, click Create Listing. This will save the item information on our severs for the next processing pass and display a blue box at the top of the page telling you what you just listed.
If you got to this page through the Inventory List and want to edit your item, just make whatever changes you would like and click "Update Listing". This will update our database to reflect the changes.
Single List Page FAQ: