Setting up your venue(s)
From AOB Help
- If you have inventory listed on any venue, that same inventory needs to exist in AOB before you are ready to activate your venue settings.
- The following is a basic outline to activate your venues:
- Click the Settings menu tab at the top of your AOB pages.
- Click Venue Settings
- Locate the venue you are want to activate.
- Enter your Username and Password into the corresponding text fields.
- Login fields are case and character sensitive, so be careful to enter your data exactly and without blank spaces, before, or after.
- Also, remove the place-holder dot in the password field prior to entering your password.
- Click the radio button next to Active
- Scroll to the bottom and click Save.
- Look for the Verification Status in the gray process block which will appear on the right hand side after the page reloads.
- Each venue will have its own requirements for their login and some have special privilege settings so please check Venue Specific Help for any detailed information you may need.
- sFTP accounts give false verification status messages. Our only fully supported venue using sFTP is Barnes and Noble (BNN), though some Custom Venues utilize the type of FTP .
- Your initial venue activation will trigger a purge and replace to be uploaded to the venue; explaining why it is so very important that your full inventory exist in AOB prior to this step.
- Items existing only on your venue will be lost due to this attempt to sync your selling site with your Inventory Management Service. This is true for all venues except Half and eBay.
- Within the hour of your venue activation you should start seeing changes to the venue. However, each venue has its own internal processing times so the time line can vary.
Click here to continue to the next step of setting up your AOB account.