Show your past venue uploads
From AOB Help
This page discusses a great tool that will assist you in locating files that have been uploaded to your venues.
- In the History menu click Show Past Venue Upload History
At the top of the page you are presented with 3 fields to refine your searches as seen here...
- Select the numbers of days in history to use in your search effort from the drop down menu.
- Select which venue to search
- Enter a SKU, ISBN/ASIN/UPC .. Or, if the record you are looking for is an item already listed to eBay, and/or Half.com, use the Item ID in the third search field.
- Click the Search button.
- See the Search Results for the table that will list every upload found that matches your search criteria.
- In the first column, labeled ID, click on the number in that column to open that file and view the data uploaded to your venue.
- The second column, labeled Venue, tells you to which venue the file was uploaded.
- The third column, labeled Status will show you whether, or not, your file was received using Error, or, Processed as the possible values.
- If the search you complete is for Amazon, as in our above example, note that the value of Processed is a clickable link.
- Click that link and you'll see the report received from Amazon regarding their own internal processing.
- This is true for any file that is not a repricing file.